Thursday, March 2, 2017

✌Trump Anal Floss: You get me Baghdadi in 4 years. I get you Second Term✌

✌If 'Generals ain't win no mo' , why does Trump keep promoting losers as fucked as Mattis, Kelly & McMaster. Why Ain’t he promotes Petraeus, who won 2 surges in Iraq and Afghanistan respectively? Ok I get it. Don’t Jump! He’s afraid that Petraeus gets his job, and let him Die in Jail✌

✌If 'Generals ain't win no mo' , why does Trump keep promoting losers as fucked as Mattis, Kelly & McMaster. Why Ain’t he promotes Petraeus, who won 2 surges in Iraq and Afghanistan respectively? Ok I get it. Don’t Jump! He’s afraid that Petraeus gets his job, and let him Die in Jail✌
✌If 'Generals ain't win no mo' , why does Trump keep promoting losers as fucked as Mattis, Kelly & McMaster. Why Ain’t he promotes Petraeus, who won 2 surges in Iraq and Afghanistan respectively? Ok I get it. Don’t Jump! He’s afraid that Petraeus gets his job, and let him Die in Jail✌

No comments: