Sunday, September 11, 2016

You blame me for their menopause whenever I touch my belt. Islamophobia My Ass. – SUICIDE BOMBERS MAGAZINE

You blame me for their menopause whenever I touch my belt. Islamophobia My Ass. – SUICIDE BOMBERS MAGAZINE

You blame me for their menopause whenever I touch my belt. Islamophobia My Ass.

Frumin and Sakuma MSNBC’s Israeli Warmongers Cheerleaders.
frumin-and-sakuma
Story image for ALIYAH FRUMIN and AMANDA SAKUMA from NBCNews.com

Hope and Despair: Being Muslim in America After 9/11

NBCNews.com5 hours ago
Hope and Despair: Being Muslim in America After 9/11. byAliyah Frumin and Amanda Sakuma. Virginia Mosque. Hidayah Martinez Jaka, a …

Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews Anchor MSNBC’s Live Midterm …

Broadway WorldNov 4, 2014
… Seitz-Wald in Iowa; Irin Carmon in Kentucky; Meredith Clark in Wisconsin; Aliyah Frumin in Florida; and Amanda Sakuma in North Carolina.
Story image for ALIYAH FRUMIN and AMANDA SAKUMA from MSNBC

Takeaways from the latest Clinton-era document dump

MSNBCApr 18, 2014
By Aliyah Frumin, Ned Resnikoff and Amanda Sakuma. Approximately 7,500 pages of documents from President Bill Clinton’s administration …

No comments: