Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Endorse TRUMP or I’ll get Hillary handover yr love letters to Stevens Jealous LIBYAN Boyfriend to Trey Gowdy, Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter. I’ll hang myself if you did. – SUICIDE BOMBERS MAGAZINE

Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from Washington Post

The Daily 202: White Catholics struggle to get on board the Trump ...

Washington Post-Sep 6, 2016
The conservative parishioners don't like Trump or Hillary Clinton, and .... All that said, she's probably going to vote for Trump anyway because Clinton supports ... “I hate to say it, but I'll probably vote for Trump because I just can't do .... In September alone, government agencies are expected to hand over ...
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from Politico

Trump visit to MEXICO -- TRANSITION WATCH: Locked bathrooms ...

Politico-Aug 31, 2016
The one-on-one is private, so we'll have to rely on Trump and the Mexican .... Bush and Barack Obama, will also announce hisendorsement of Clinton. ... of new laws meant to formalize preparations for the handoff of presidential power. ... for 9/11,” by Kyle Cheney: “Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton plan to ...
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from Washington Post

The Daily 202: Clinton and Trump cave to pressure

Washington Post-Aug 19, 2016
THE BIG IDEA: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump each reluctantly backed ... I have done that," the Republican nominee, reading from a teleprompter, said during a rally in Charlotte. ..... Officials agreed that a Brazilian team had interfered with the handoff, .... And I'll say, 'The New York Times did a fact check.
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from The Missoulian

On Syria, Democrats look to deflect the conversation

The Missoulian-Aug 29, 2016
A week later at the Democratic convention, Hillary Clinton made not one reference to Syria. ... Trump made seven references to the conflict in Syria, pointing to the ... "There is a benefit to the Syria debate not getting too political at this ... Bashar Assad from power, calling instead for a peaceful handover.

Communist Party Goes All In for Hillary

The New American-Aug 10, 2016
There's an old saying, “Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are. ... Oh, the CPUSA hasn't technically endorsed Clinton; that would hurt its street ... website) editorial bears witness to their desire to get Clinton elected. ... was surprised by the successful insurgency of so-called outsider Trump, ...
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from TIME
TIME

Paying price for Kaepernick's insult

The Spokesman Review (registration) (blog)-Aug 30, 2016
Stand up, shut up, and put his hand over his heart before Old Glory? ... For starters, Trump opposes free trade, and promises to back off from free trade. ... While expressing these views, heendorses a regime (in Cuba) that systematically oppresses nearly all of its ... I'll bet that felt good to get off your chest.
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from BloombergQuint

SC Asks DLF to Handover 50 Panchkula Flats by November, Cuts ...

BloombergQuint-Aug 26, 2016
“We have already given possession for 1,300 (plots and flats). .... PUTIN: But I'll tell you without joking: if someone wants to start revisiting the ..... the telephone if there is a geopolitical situation - Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? ..... partners, again, if they want it and if the European Commission supports it.
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from Guns.com

NRA launches $3 million anti-Clinton ad buy (VIDEO)

Guns.com-Aug 10, 2016
... anti-Hillary Clinton ad Tuesday, the same day her political opponent Donald ... The gun lobby, which endorsed Trump in May, launched its ... The NRA ads are the ONLY pro gun rights ads ANYWHERE so get ... But hey, go ahead and hand over your loot, good luck with that. ... I'll let the people decide.
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from TIME

Read Donald Trump's Speech Criticizing Hillary Clinton on Foreign ...

TIME-Jun 22, 2016
I built an amazing business that I love, and I get to work side-by-side with my ..... We can't hand over our government to someone who's deepest, ... By the way, 16,500 border patrol agents have endorsed Donald Trump, first time in the ... Number one, the first 100 days, I'll appoint judges who will uphold the ...
Story image for Endorses TRUMP or I'll get Hillary handover from Vanity Fair

Paul Ryan Caves, Endorses Donald Trump

Vanity Fair-Jun 2, 2016
According to Ryan's endorsement, the two have “talked at great length about ... “And when I feel the need to, I'll continue to speak my mind.

No comments: