Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Speech of MD & CEO of DEWA on World Day for Safety and Health at Work

Stop Fucking Dubai News for Pickled Elvis Penis Sake. DEWA can grab World News Headline quicker if the Ruler drew TEN MILLION DOLLARS CHEQUE that he owes me since 1982 as token of sincerity. It’s a loose change compared to what been published on Forbes. Never mind about the spoils [interests from 1982 until today] and another eight Million Dirham for Nadd Alshiba’s ELEVEN Greenbelts that’s EIGHTY Million Dollars SPOILS in 30 years that can wait for now. Please don’t forget to clear all my debts accumulating in Dubai court due to DEWA none-payment. Should that turns Imbroglio return my goods. At least I can return some to my innocent suppliers [Dubai Victims] and sell some to please my aggravated Seigniorage Banksters [alas Dubai Hyenas]. I can’t wait to take-out all those Nadd Alshiba’s GREENBELT Trees down too to auction ’em in Garhoud Nurseries and bulldoze Nadd Alshiba Chateau de Versailles down to earth. Don’t worry! PAKHTUN Gardeners will bribe Dubai Municipality to replant ‘em back in Nadd Alshiba at ten times of my price. Call me. Please allow me take off all my manhole covers outta Dubai streets and walkways [mind your steps Folks!, watch out your kids!], that’s including water meters, pipes, fittings, valves, pumps, earth moving equipments, tractors everything. I ought not to get to court for that. After all that all are my property since DWD paid nothing.

No comments: