Monday, August 3, 2015

Jafria News… Hezbollah Boss was masturbating while reading his sleepercells editorial in UAE ‘The National’. Everybody gets scared to comment down here as ‘TERRORISM Breaking’ is featured on UAE Headlines lest busted and sent to prison or deported. ‘Takfiris’. Is Very interesting phenomenon. As matter of fact YESTERDAY, Khamenei’s Phallus; Hassona Nassrullat was using ‘Takfiris’ as Idiosyncrasy of Lebanese Muslims who’re fucking him, and fighting Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Shiite, Alawites, Kurd, Maronite Phalangists and Israel in Lebanon. I ain’t sucking up ‘Kafir’ screeching at Anglosexual Geographical Muslims Act of Terrorism. It’s sass. It ain’t as per UAE’s anti-terror statute, signed into law in August last year by Sheikh Khalifa. UAE ain’t secular. Hindu, Christian, Jew, Buhri, Shiite or phylum. UAE Sunni country. Everybody is most welcome to call it home to loot and flee. UAE Authorities knew what Shabab Al Manara really wanted but UAE frugals advising against. Shabab Al Manara are some unprivileged Innocuous, nutjobs demanding ‘social justice’ that ain’t getting it by begging the authorities. Give it to ‘em and stop this madness. Shabab Al Manara ain’t stop until they get it, they’ll conspire even with Beelzebub to get it. Their popularity is growing and attracting recidivists, fools, hobbyist, amateurs, fans and volunteers. If UAE authorities loathe their own flesh and blood then better get tranquilized bullets instead of missiles. It’s cheaper than wasting money in building jails and turning these concrete jungles’ sin cities to planet prison. I betcha they’ll save electricity, sewage, petrol, garbage removal and must of all peace of mind from the cradle to the grave. Listen to your enemy. إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُواْ مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ Back to A gang of 41 who’re plotting to overthrow federal government and replace it with ISIL-like “caliphate” subsidiary? Don’t be silly it’s too petty task for Shabab Al Manara. Be careful they’ll do it and behead everybody overnight especially when they successfully overthrown Morsi, Liberated Palestine, returned Burma to Rohingya, freed Kashmir, gave northern Iraq to Stateless Kurds, got back Yemen from Hootis and shot Cecil the lion. Can I go on. 90% of UAE inhabitants are expats and the rest are [ala 1-10%] Emarati nutjobs are manmade shield against any tyranny targets the status quo. USA is the temple of law and justice only 8% of cases are tried fair and square and the rest are plea bargain. What would you think UAE State Security Division of Federal Supreme Court on Monday, August 24 will rule? Talk is cheap let’s see. INSANITY IS THE BEST PLEA BARGAIN. Alaa Bader al-Hashemi Beheaded Ibolya Ryan in al Reem Mall Lavatories on the National Day. It took Langley Boys six months to call it. truce. Don’t bother moderating. Go ahead and delete it. Its reblogged | Liberalism is Trust Fucked with Prudence. Conservatism is Distrust Tainted with Fear

Jafria News… Hezbollah Boss was masturbating while reading his sleepercells editorial in UAE ‘The National’. Everybody gets scared to comment down here as ‘TERRORISM Breaking’ is featured on UAE Headlines lest busted and sent to prison or deported. ‘Takfiris’. Is Very interesting phenomenon. As matter of fact YESTERDAY, Khamenei’s Phallus; Hassona Nassrullat was using ‘Takfiris’ as Idiosyncrasy of Lebanese Muslims who’re fucking him, and fighting Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Shiite, Alawites, Kurd, Maronite Phalangists and Israel in Lebanon. I ain’t sucking up ‘Kafir’ screeching at Anglosexual Geographical Muslims Act of Terrorism. It’s sass. It ain’t as per UAE’s anti-terror statute, signed into law in August last year by Sheikh Khalifa. UAE ain’t secular. Hindu, Christian, Jew, Buhri, Shiite or phylum. UAE Sunni country. Everybody is most welcome to call it home to loot and flee. UAE Authorities knew what Shabab Al Manara really wanted but UAE frugals advising against. Shabab Al Manara are some unprivileged Innocuous, nutjobs demanding ‘social justice’ that ain’t getting it by begging the authorities. Give it to ‘em and stop this madness. Shabab Al Manara ain’t stop until they get it, they’ll conspire even with Beelzebub to get it. Their popularity is growing and attracting recidivists, fools, hobbyist, amateurs, fans and volunteers. If UAE authorities loathe their own flesh and blood then better get tranquilized bullets instead of missiles. It’s cheaper than wasting money in building jails and turning these concrete jungles’ sin cities to planet prison. I betcha they’ll save electricity, sewage, petrol, garbage removal and must of all peace of mind from the cradle to the grave. Listen to your enemy. إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُواْ مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ Back to A gang of 41 who’re plotting to overthrow federal government and replace it with ISIL-like “caliphate” subsidiary? Don’t be silly it’s too petty task for Shabab Al Manara. Be careful they’ll do it and behead everybody overnight especially when they successfully overthrown Morsi, Liberated Palestine, returned Burma to Rohingya, freed Kashmir, gave northern Iraq to Stateless Kurds, got back Yemen from Hootis and shot Cecil the lion. Can I go on. 90% of UAE inhabitants are expats and the rest are [ala 1-10%] Emarati nutjobs are manmade shield against any tyranny targets the status quo. USA is the temple of law and justice only 8% of cases are tried fair and square and the rest are plea bargain. What would you think UAE State Security Division of Federal Supreme Court on Monday, August 24 will rule? Talk is cheap let’s see. INSANITY IS THE BEST PLEA BARGAIN. Alaa Bader al-Hashemi Beheaded Ibolya Ryan in al Reem Mall Lavatories on the National Day. It took Langley Boys six months to call it. truce. Don’t bother moderating. Go ahead and delete it. Its reblogged | Liberalism is Trust Fucked with Prudence. Conservatism is Distrust Tainted with Fear

No comments: