Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I just tortured my soul for one hour and 43 minutes watching Lions For Lambs movie. It ain’t but training course for Andrew Garfield; another Israeli Queerty to turn him to star using Hollywood legends; Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise… burning hundreds of millions of US Tax Payers money. Robert Redford lost me when he insulted every moment of his life edutaining the Israeli scumbag. The playwright ain’t only stooopid but Balderdash. Kudos to Meryl Streep she really saved my life otherwise I was choked to death.



I just tortured my soul for one hour and 43 minutes
watching Lions
For Lambs movie. It  ain’t but
training course for Andrew Garfield; another Israeli Queerty to turn him to
star using Hollywood legends; Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise… burning
hundreds of millions of  US Tax Payers money.
Robert Redford lost me when he insulted every moment of his life edutaining the
Israeli scumbag. The playwright ain’t only stooopid but Balderdash. Kudos to Meryl
Streep she really saved my life otherwise I was choked to death.

No comments: