Thursday, August 20, 2015

“Before you get diagnosed for depression and low self-esteem, Robert; make sure that you ain’t surrounded by Assholes.” – Sigmund Freud Andrew Garfield never made it. | Liberalism is Trust Fucked with Prudence. Conservatism is Distrust Tainted with Fear

“Before you get diagnosed for depression and low self-esteem, Robert; make sure that you ain’t surrounded by Assholes.” – Sigmund Freud Andrew Garfield never made it. | Liberalism is Trust Fucked with Prudence. Conservatism is Distrust Tainted with Fear
I tortured my soul for one hour and 43 minutes in painful moments of monotony watching “Lions for Lambs” Movie. It’s an attempt to populated planet earth with Jewish stars.  The movie ain’t but taming Andrew Garfield; another Israeli Queerty to to Jewish Hollywood Star using legends; Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Kevin Dunn, Derek Luke, Michael Peña … a controversial bush era propaganda movie funded by burning hundreds of millions of  US Tax Payers money. Robert Redford lost me when he insulted every respect I had for him; edutaining this Israeli scumbag. The playwright ain’t only stooopid but Balderdash. Kudos to Meryl Streep she really saved my life without her I was choked to death in the first half of the movie.


I tortured my soul for one hour and 43 minutes in painful moments of monotony watching “Lions for Lambs” Movie. It’s an attempt to populated planet earth with Jewish stars.  The movie ain’t but taming Andrew Garfield; another Israeli Queerty to to Jewish Hollywood Star using legends; Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Kevin Dunn, Derek Luke, Michael Peña … a controversial Bush era propaganda movie funded by burning hundreds of millions of  US Tax Payers money. Robert Redford lost me when he insulted every respect I had for him; edutaining this Israeli scumbag. The playwright ain’t only stooopid but Balderdash. Kudos to Meryl Streep she really saved my life without her I was choked to death in the first half of the movie. “Before you get diagnosed for depression and low self-esteem, Robert; make sure that you ain’t surrounded by Assholes.” – Sigmund Freud  Andrew Garfield never made it.
I tortured my soul for one hour and 43 minutes in painful moments of monotony watching “Lions for Lambs” Movie. It’s an attempt to populated planet earth with Jewish stars. The movie ain’t but taming Andrew Garfield; another Israeli Queerty to to Jewish Hollywood Star using legends; Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Kevin Dunn, Derek Luke, Michael Peña … a controversial Bush era propaganda movie funded by burning hundreds of millions of US Tax Payers money. Robert Redford lost me when he insulted every respect I had for him; edutaining this Israeli scumbag. The playwright ain’t only stooopid but Balderdash. Kudos to Meryl Streep she really saved my life without her I was choked to death in the first half of the movie. “Before you get diagnosed for depression and low self-esteem, Robert; make sure that you ain’t surrounded by Assholes.” – Sigmund Freud Andrew Garfield never made it.
“Before you get diagnosed for depression and low self-esteem, Robert make sure that you ain’t surrounded by Assholes.” – Sigmund Freud

No comments: