Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Whenever I hear the word ‘AIRSTRIKE’ from RADM Kirby my dead PHALLUS gets a permanent 17-hour erection because the word ‘AIR’ is penis and ‘ISIS’ fore-text is ‘AEZZ’ means vagina in Arabic. hahaha… come on girls.. It’s OK. Go ahead and hate me. It’s so disgusting. They’re fighting for their life. Destroying $30,000 Islamic State Pickup Truck Cost Half Million Dollars. I love to watch how ISIS Nemesis drain their treasuries struggling to save thuggery status quo.

Whenever I hear the word ‘AIRSTRIKE’
from RADM Kirby my dead PHALLUS gets a permanent 17-hour erection because the
word ‘AIR’ is penis and ‘ISIS’ fore-text is ‘AEZZ’ means vagina in Arabic.
hahaha… come on girls.. It’s OK. Go ahead and hate me. It’s so disgusting. They’re
fighting for their life.

Destroying $30,000 Islamic State
Pickup Truck Cost Half Million Dollars. I love to watch how ISIS Nemesis drain
their treasuries struggling to save thuggery status quo.

No comments: