Friday, February 20, 2015

Destroying $10K Islamic State Pickup Truck Cost PMC Half Million Dollars at accuracy rate of 18%. I love to watch how ISIS Doom draining out Warlords Treasuries struggling to save thuggery status quo. Baghdadi’s Nemesis are fighting for their lives. Mind you. Sorry for my French. Whenever I hear the word ‘AIRSTRIKE’ from RADM Kirby my dead PHALLUS gets a permanent 17-hour erection because the word ‘AIR’ is penis and ‘ISIS’ fore-text is ‘AEZZ’ means vagina in Arabic. hahaha… come on girls.. It’s OK. Go ahead and hate me. It’s so disgusting. قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ Enjoy rigging Weekend's Graveyard Shift's Headlines with Mediawhores bullshit. Great Job! Keep fucking yourselves on News. Everybody went skiing and watching cricket.

ISIS
Destroying $10K Islamic State Pickup Truck Cost PMC Half Million Dollars at accuracy
rate of 18%. I love to watch how ISIS Doom draining out Warlords Treasuries struggling
to save thuggery status quo.
Baghdadi’s Nemesis are fighting
for their lives.
Mind you. Sorry for my French. Whenever
I hear the word ‘AIRSTRIKE’ from RADM Kirby my dead PHALLUS gets a permanent
17-hour erection because the word ‘AIR’ is penis and ‘ISIS’ fore-text is ‘AEZZ’
means vagina in Arabic. hahaha… come on girls.. It’s OK. Go ahead and hate me.
It’s so disgusting.
قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ
وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ
قُلُوبِهِمْ







Enjoy rigging Weekend's Graveyard
Shift's Headlines with Mediawhores bullshit. Great Job! Keep fucking yourselves
on News. Everybody went skiing and watching cricket. 

No comments: